Skip to content
What you do...
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Mix the Cathedral City with the flour and spoon small circles of the mixture onto the paper, each one about 5cm wide and 2mm deep – it should be possible to fit 12 on to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crisps are golden at the edges before carefully lifting them off the paper.
- For variation, add a pinch of flaked almonds, chopped pistachios or paprika to the surface of the crisps before cooking.