Skip to content
What you do...
- Bake the potatoes at 220◦C for 20 minutes, turn the temperature 170◦C and bake for a further 40 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the centre, mash the potato centres in a bowl with a splash of milk and a knob of butter.
- Make sure any leftover meat is thoroughly cooked, chop the meat into small chunks and mix meat in with potato mixture.
- Finely chop spring onion and add to the mix, save some to garnish.
- Season the mix with paprika, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato skins with the potato mixture/ Grate the cheddar and add to the top of the potato skins.
- Grill at 200◦C for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and browned.
- Add a sprinkling of left over spring onion to garnish.