Chilli Cheese Toastie
prep 15 min
cook 6 min
What you need...
- 4 slices thick white bread
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 4 slices Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
- A small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- Mango chutney
What you do...
- Over a medium heat, fry the onion and chilli gently. Remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly. Add the coriander, mixing thoroughly.
- Top 2 slices of bread with 2 slices of cheddar, divide the onion mixture between both slices of bread and spread evenly. Spread butter on both sides of the remaining slides of bread and place on top.
- Grill for 2 minutes on either side. Serve with a dollop of mango chutney.
: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-content\themes\html5blank-stable\single.php
on line 90