prep 15 min
cook 5 min
What you need...
- 120g Cathedral City Extra Mature Cheddar, finely grated
- 4 tsps plain flour
- Flaked almonds, pistachio nuts or paprika
- Baking tray
- Baking parchment
What you do...
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C.
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray.
- Mix the Cathedral City with the flour and spoon small circles of the mixture onto the paper, each one about 5cm wide and 2mm deep – it should be possible to fit 12 on to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the crisps are golden at the edges before carefully lifting them off the paper.
- For variation, add a pinch of flaked almonds, chopped pistachios or paprika to the surface of the crisps before cooking.
: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-content\themes\html5blank-stable\single.php
on line 90