Baked Stuffed Potato
prep 15 min
cook 80 min
What you need...
- 2 x baking potatoes
- Left-over meat (eg. 1 chicken breast and 2 rashers of bacon)
- 1 x spring onions
- 40g Cathedral City Mature Cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Splash of milk
- Knob of butter
What you do...
- Bake the potatoes at 220◦C for 20 minutes, turn the temperature 170◦C and bake for a further 40 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out centre, mash the potato centres in a bowl with a splash of milk and a knob of butter.
- Make sure any left-meat is thoroughly cooked, chop the meat into small chunks and mix meat in with potato mixture.
- Finely chop spring onion and add to the mix, save some to garnish.
- Season the mix with paprika, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Fill the potato skins with the potato mixture/ Grate the cheddar and add to the top of the potato skins.
- Grill at 200◦C for 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and browned.
- Add a sprinkling of left over spring onion to garnish.
: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in D:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-content\themes\html5blank-stable\single.php
on line 90